Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Place Called Here

Finished another book by Cecilia Ahern.

I think I'm becoming a big fan of hers XD.



The reason I love her books so much is that I feel connected to what she wrote, nearly all the time.

Maybe this is how her magic works through to us the readers.

An excerpt from the book,

"Sometimes, people can go missing right before our very eyes. Sometimes, people discover you, even though they've been looking at you the entire time. Sometimes, we lose sight of ourselves when we're not paying enough attention...

...We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. When we lean that it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself. Sometimes we see the way out but wander further and deeper despite ourselves; the fear, the anger or the sadness preventing us returning. Sometimes we prefer to be lost and wandering, sometimes it's easier. Sometimes we find our own way out. But regardless, always, we are found."

I feel like asking her, so how about lost love? How does it looks like in Here?

Although Here seems peaceful and relaxed, but for some reason I fear it more than death itself.

Yvonne..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love her books~~~ XD
Still half way reading Thanks for the Memories...
Just finished reading THE ROYAL TREATMENT by MaryJanice Davidson.
Her books are good, I love her vampire undead series~~~!

Yvonne said...

Ooo.. I see~~ MaryJanice Davidson eh~~ I'll check her books out next time I'm in Kino~ ^^

Unknown said...

Read her undead series. the title itself is ard interesting. eg:
undead and unwed
undead and unemployed
undead and unappreciated

Yvonne said...

Undead?! Sounds like zombies lol...

Wait..it's not really about zombie is it? >.<