Saturday, September 19, 2009

M-U-F-F-I-N-S

This time it's muffins!! Or to be exact, Choc Chip Chocolate Muffins with Walnuts and Banana! Lol I know the name's very long.

A success!!! Crisp on the outside, moist on the inside!! But yeah I admit it's a little bit too moist inside but I discovered that after a few days letting the muffins in the fridge they actually taste better O.O It's like the chocolate intensified and the muffin turned into a dense chocolate cake which is utterly utterly heavenly when you eat it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.



The mixture. I know it looked a bit messy. xP




My kitchen smelled like chocolate that time...




I like the cracks on the muffins :)












The inside.
The darker parts represent melted dark chocolate chips.



I got the original recipe from here but I modified it as well by adding bananas and walnuts. The bananas were not that obvious though, cuz there wasn't enough bananas :(

Hmm what's next to bake~~? Any suggestions?

Thought of making some candied walnuts next time... Hmm...

Yvonne..

No comments: