Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FAQ.. XD

LATEST EDIT: Modem's back. Seems like I still can have the net. I know, wtfwtfwtf. Dad, please don't play this kinda joke with me anymore? Sigh.



So, some of you might noticed that I've disappeared off the face of the net world. For more than a week or so. No showing up on fb, blog, msn, twitter, nada.

Before you guys start firing questions at me, please do read the following FAQs (LOL):

Q. How come I never see you online anymore??
A. My modem has been taken away from me. =)

Q. WHY??
A. Well, it's not that sudden really. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and now finally got the guts to cut it off. =D

Q. Why not earlier but now??
A. I got a really record-low mark (since primary school) for one of my papers, and so that's the trigger point. Please don't ask how low it is.

Q. How low??
A. Please re-read the previous answer and tell me which part of "Please don't ask me how low it is." that you don't understand :)

Q. Then how're you going to LIVE?
A. It's very hard but I'll try to live, don't worry, I don't think I'll die *yet* And besides, I'll still hang out with you people as often as I can :)

Q. Then how're you going to online then?
A. I still have my laptop and wifi. And maybe dad'll let me have a go at it *sometimes*. I'll occasionally use the college's wifi, or starbucks, or other coffee house.. well, you get the picture.

Q. What time usually will you be online?
A. No friggin idea. It depends really. But definitely not into the late night like I usually do since it's almost impossible to stay so late outside.

Q. OMG! How am I ever gonna chat with you online again???
A. You can text message me on my mobile. I'm not dead you know :)

Q. But won't text messaging be slow? What time can I text you?
A. I'll try to reply asap provided that I'm not unconscious (sleep), busy, or having class. I don't really reply to text msgs in class unless in the case of emergency. Sorry.

Q. So that means you're going back to being the ice/stone/prehistoric/pre-21st century age woman the way you were before you got broadband connection?
A. *Sigh* I know. One minute I'm all 21st century, and the next minute I'm not. I'm sad now :(

Q. How're you going to pass your free time which you normally spend on the net then??
A. Oh well, watch telly (something I NEVER do when I had the net), watch my long-abandoned animes, read novels, enjoy being utterly-freaking free and detached from the world *flashes a brilliant smile*.

Q. You liar! Then how come I saw you still update your twitter/blog/xxx so frequently?!
A. You don't know how incredibly easy it is for me to update my twitter with my wifi mobile. N82's awesome.

Q. What do you miss most online?
A. Surprisingly, I don't miss MSN at all. I miss my blog and twitter, where I can express myself and type whatever I want whenever I feel like it. And google, and image google. And wikipedia. Yeah, those are the sites I miss. Facebook? Hmm... sometimes. Hee!

Q. What's your next problem then?
A. My mobile phone bill. xD

Q. When will you have your net back??
A. I'm sorry, I honestly don't know.

Q. Are you gonna abandon the blog???
A. Nope. I'll still blog. Be prepared for blog outbursts, and twitter outbursts =D

Q. How bout fb other social networking sites?
A. Fb, once in a while, I hate friendster since the beginning of time xD, for others not mentioned, I don't even have an account there. :D


That's it! (I think.) Will add more if there's the need :D

Toodles!
Yvonne..

No comments: