Sunday, September 13, 2009

C-U-P-C-A-K-E-S

I BAKED AGAIN.

And this time it's not those pre-mixed stuff anymore. I really BAKED. As in, beat the sugar and butter and fold in the mixture into the flour and all those. You get the picture anyway. YES, I DID IT!!! :D After about, oh-I-don't-know, 3 years after my parents bought the oven, finally someone actually used the oven to bake some cakes. Teehee!

Um, it's vanilla choc chip cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. Well, it was supposed to be chocolate fudge frosting but mom bought the wrong kind of chocolate =.= But seriously the chocolate wrapper was really misleading, I thought it's milk chocolate too until I opened the package =.=

Anyway stop reading my crap and LOOK AT MY FRESHLY BAKED CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Lol.



Baking~ baking~ the vanilla scent in the air~




I know this arrangement looked so gay but whatever.




Pretty? Pretty??




I would've bought some colourings to add to the frosting
had I known that it's white but not milk chocolate xD




:D




Last one~~



Alright, show's over XD. But to tell the truth the cupcakes were not really that good. The frosting's a bit tasteless and it's worse when paired with the vanilla cupcakes as both were equally tasteless. Luckily there was some choc chips in the cupcakes so at least they're not too dull.

Oh I got the recipe from Joy of Baking.com and as for the chocolate frosting the recipe's from here. I've modified the recipe a little bit to make room for the chocolate chips and the white chocolate. But REMEMBERRRRR to get milk or dark chocolate for your frosting. The good quality ones. Don't get crappy-branded white chocolate like me, ruined the frosting. Hehe.

Kyaaa I'm still so happy :D

Yvonne..

No comments: