Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past


Yeap I've watched this as well.

But I'm not going to write much of a review on it. Well you know, light romcom like this don't have much for me to write about as it has nothing that philosophical and you can always pretty much guessed the rest of the story the moment you read the caption line of the movie. I just wanna quote a sentence or two from the movie which I found very similar to some of my thoughts some time ago.

"You know what, it scared the hell out of me too.
What if she hurt me?
You know, what if she left me? What if she died?
It'd have been the end of me.
So I cut it short, before she ever could.
And you know what?
It was the biggest mistake I have ever made."

And here's a second one.

"Any pain that you feel will never, ever compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love."

Agree much? Oh yes I do, very very much. In fact I almost thought the movie copied my thoughts XDXDXD

Yvonne..

No comments: