Thursday, September 10, 2009

DORIAN GRAY!

I HAVE to watch this.




I hope I don't have to tell you to look carefully and ensure that the realization of DORIAN GRAY=PRINCE CASPIAN dawn upon you? Bahaahaa.

Yes, a classic I love so much, even though I've never read it (umm wtf?), is going to be on screen soon, starring an actor whom I nosebled before from Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Now, don't you think the world looks more beautiful already? LOL.

LOOK at that poster!!! *Swoons*

And anyway yes that's Colin Firth, and I know he looks *coughsoomgfunnaycough* but hey, the highlight's supposed to be Ben Barnes isn't it?? Yeah, ouch for Colin Firth (Shadows: Sorry! Don't hit me! XD), yay for Prince Caspian! I mean Ben Barnes (there's something lame about the name, imho.)

I hope this movie rocks as much as League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (LXG). It's a movie I love ever since 2003 when it first came out. Very creative, very exciting, and by the way there's Dorian Gray in it too but as one-of-the-many leading characters not the main character. That Dorian Gray was acted by Stuart Townsend though, not that I mind, since I think he fits the character quite well too.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! :D

Yvonne..

No comments: