Friday, May 1, 2009

Zang Toi's West 57th St Café

I will let Shadows decide our lunch (and perhaps dinner too) venues from now on.

Today I discovered Zang Toi's West 57th St Café under Shadows recommendation and found it quite gratifying.

Well but then again, as I said I'm always a sucker for Japanese and Western cuisine so yeah, I might be totally biased, but I'll let the pictures speak the words for me.



Zang Toi



The icy fruit punch was made with real stuff,
not some pre-mixed powder packets.




Tomato and Mushroom Pasta
Shadow's sis's order. The gravy, I noticed, was quite watery.
But as you can observe it's loaded with ingredients.




Veal Sausage Sandwich
Served with Salad and Thousand Island sauce.




Bread toasted with butter, sesame on both sides,
sliced open veal sausage,
lil bit of melted cheese, cucumber and tomato slices.




It was a good combination.



Chocolate Banana Cake in Chocolate Sauce
The cake was warm, and it's moist.




Orange Cake,
also served warm, a lil' bit crusty on the side if you noticed.




For 15+, it's a really good three course meal =)

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE CAUGHT ME EYE! *blinded*

Yvonne said...

LOL. I knew that chocolate SAUCE is TEMPTING. Mwahaahaa~