Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tian Yian Café

To tell the truth, this is not my first time, in fact, this must be like the nth time for me. I came here so often that I've forgot the number of times I've been here. XD

Tian Yian Café's one of my Top 5 Vegetarian Restaurant, in terms of ambience, taste, smell, service, and so forth, it's an all-round winner compared to other vegetarian restaurants which only focus on one or two of the areas.

Although I didn't get to taste the cakes there much, but to my knowledge, they're all egg-free and totally tasty (I tried one of the cheesecakes before if I'm not mistaken), so egg-free veggie lovers can finally have a cake to go with their green tea without the troubling hassle.

But what I'm focusing of this restaurant is the à la carte available, the choices practically dazzle you and nearly drives you insane for having to choose just ONE from the menu.

So say if you go with a huge group of people, maybe you guys can all order different things and share. Divide and conquer yo XD



#1 Rojak Tofu
Tofu's super smooth, and the
rojak sauce's super delicious (and clean lol).




#2 Cheesy Rendang Rice
CHEESE+RENDANG
Come on, what more can you ask for?





A close-up of #2 to show you the melting CHEESE. =D




#3 Dumpling in Clear Soup
Not bad, I like to drink the soup =X





#4 Sandwich
I don't know what's the exact name of this one.
But it's nice too =)
Don't worry you shouldn't have any trouble finding it
in the full coloured pictured menu for each and every dish.





#5 Prawn Noodle
This is, despite the number, one of my absolute favourite.
Only available on Sat & Sun.
The noodle's homemade, making it all the more delicious and chewy.




The drinks here are quite nice too. Personally I like American Mocha Blended or Chocolate Milk Shake the most =P

Yvonne..

4 comments:

WeiLin said...

I love this restaurant too <3
But sometimes the parking sucks..
The parking always full...
tehee ;)
anyway, among 5 there u mentioned..
all I had tried except #2 and #4..
Yummy=D

Yvonne said...

#2 quite nice! Go try!! If you like cheese =P

#4 i'm not that sure..that's bro's order =)

WeiLin said...

heyy ;)
I went Tian Yian Café last Sunday,
and I tried #2 ..
Quite nice (:

Yvonne said...

Nice right?? Am glad you remembered that :)