Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ice Monster Again XD

So we had this revision class, and towards the end of that revision class PLin said something that I didn't hear clearly and I thought she said "Ice Monster" so I was like "Huh Ice Monster?? *eyes glistening*" and PLin was like "Huh what??" in fact actually she said something else then so I was like "Hmm anyway since it was so random already why not we just pay a visit to Ice Monster?" and I couldn't believe that she actually went for it.

That must be the longest sentence I've ever typed. Lol.

So there, we went to Ice Monster so purposefully, each of us had one big bowl of Ice Monster all to ourselves.

I still couldn't believe the randomness of it all =.=


MY mango Ice Monster!!



HER mixed fruits Ice Monster!!



OUR Ice Monsters!! =D


In case you wonder about the sudden-quality-deteriorated photos, these were from her 2MP phone camera XD

Yvonne..

No comments: