Friday, July 17, 2009

A Quick Let Out

I know I've been ignoring my blog for quite some time, but now I really need to get this out of my head so there goes.

I AM SICK OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INSENSITIVE AND BLOODY FLAUNT IT INTO YOUR FACE AS IF THEY ARE SLAPPING YOU.

I may be dense, but not that dense, fuckers. It's so bloody damn obvious, you think I can't notice it?

And yes, for the sake of peace and pleasantry, I of course will be nice and will not, I promise, shout in your face and give you a fucking piece of my mind because truth is, I cannot believe that I still have to face people that I LOATHE and still make a good job at hiding that fact.

Look, people-who-are/is-thicker-than-me-but-don't-realize-it, if you think you hate me but not really sure about it, DON'T FLAUNT IT IN MY FACE AND LET ME KNOW THAT WILL YOU? Because, really, I've tried hard to ignore it, smile it away, and make as if nothing happen for the first time, BUT THE SECOND and THIRD FUCKING TIME? No, sorry, MY PATIENCE IS NOT THAT GOOD, even me, who might seem good and easy to bully, have a LIMIT.

Please, readers of this post, don't ask who is these/this people who set me off like that. And for your information, generally I'm someone nice and not that calculative, so if there's anyone who can set me off like this, you know that he/she/they have done enough to cause something like this.

And for the record, I write this post is to let anger out of my head, not to pay fucking respect to these people or whatever, because seriously, LOOKING DOWN AT THEM IS NOT EVEN WORTH IT.

Thanks for being my audience and sorry for the vulgar terms used in the post because the terms are essential in order to express my level of anger and irritation.

Yvonne..

No comments: