Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marco Polo Restaurant

Despite the name, it's actually a chinese restaurant. Situated in the city centre as well. Don't go there during peak hours because it's facing the main road and you know how nice traffic jams can be in the city during peak hours. We went there last Sunday night so the traffic was okay.

Of so many chinese restaurants I've been to before, I guess this is one of the Top 10 in my list. The chinese cooking style are all to my liking, clean food, good service, comfortable and bright dining environment. It's exactly the right place if you and your family are going for a nice chinese dinner.



"Kung Pao" Fish Paste with Cashew Nuts
宫保鱼滑




Kyoto Spare Ribs
京都骨




Deep Fried Vegetarian "Goose"
粒粒香炸斋鹅





Roast Chicken in Hong Kong Style
港式吊烧鸡




Braised Tofu, Beancurd Sheet & Vegetables
豆筋豆腐




Assam Fish head in Claypot
亚参鱼头煲




Filleted Chicken with Spicy Sauce
酱爆滑鸡球




Grass Carp Fish Steamed in Minced Ginger and Onion
姜茸莞鱼





Dessert of the Day
每日甜品



Personally I like "Kung Pao" Fish Paste with Cashew Nuts, Kyoto Spare Ribs and Assam Fish head in Claypot a lot.

There're a lot more choices in the menu. And sadly I wasn't the one making decisions, if not I would've love every single dish on the table XD.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh... Thank god I had my lunch b4 stepping into ur blog! Yea, I better do that each time I passby. *A*

Yvonne said...

=D

Yeah, you all have to brace yourselves before stepping into my blog stomach-empty =)