Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dreams at California

Did I ever mention that in my American Dream the state which I want to be in the most is California? No, not Los Angeles, but either Sacramento or San Francisco.

I don't know why, but probably due to my interest in tech stuff, and the appeal of Silicon Valley to me is just too overwhelming at times.

Whenever I dream about happy life and happy things, I can usually picture my future life living in California, in a sunny, spacious yet comfortable house, with a yard, absolutely fence-less (maybe except for short white picket fence), kitchen with a window overlooking the front yard, with two Golden Retrievers, light wood flooring, pastel coloured walls, no swimming pool but a grill and outdoor tables and chairs, lots of flower bushes, if not then covered by green grass, and one or two trees for shades.

That, is my dream. Definitely not living in big apple in a luxurious pent house with service lifts and indoor jacuzzi. Although the idea sounds fantastic but right now I'm more drawn towards a peaceful relaxed life in a culture I want to be in.

How am I gonna realize my dream? I have no idea, but I hope of all dreams in my life, this will be the one God decides to help me achieve.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an old lady's dream. No offense. But I went through a period where I wanna leave beside the beach with internet access.

My everyday life will be working in a beach cafe, swimming, walking around the beach collecting shells and make them into DIYs for a living, maybe teach at a school nearby, etc. lol

Yvonne said...

Wow you sure love beach a lot =)

I can't remember the last time I went to a beach to play and swim in the sea, but the last time I went to the sea is to spread my grandfather's ashes into the water...