Friday, August 21, 2009

To You:

To all of you my dear readers/phantom readers:

I know this makes me sound crazy but I don't care I'm going to say anyway. Can you guys possibly leave at least one or two comments whether on any of my posts, or on the shoutbox, or send me a tweet or something? Well cuz you guys are always so quiet and ghost-like, it's almost scaring me.

Anywayy, I'd like to thank you for letting me know your support ^_^:

  • SLee: Thanks for leaving comments always. You don't know how much I appreciate it =)
  • Asser & Wawa: Thanks for dropping a message occasionally, a9 forever!! ^__^
  • Kohaku: You're about the ONLY person around who leaves me comments on posts. Thanks =)
  • Felicia: Thanks for the occasional shoutbox spam xD
  • Steph & LeiYing: Spam my shoutbox more! =)

As for the rest, I know you're there, but don't be shy or afraid that your comment will get bounce back or replied cruelly or something.

I'm not like demanding for comments or anything... but really, a nice friendly exchange with my readers would be nice for once... Sometimes it's not all that easy to maintain a blog and spend time on it...

Forget it if you don't agree.

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Alison Ji An said...

SPAM.... SPAM... SPAM.... SPAM???

YOu happy? hahahahah
Mine also feels ghostly la.. you also never leave me any comments..

=D

SPAM? SPAM? SPAM? SPAM?

Selamat Berpuasa..

oh.. this is so random.. =.=

Yvonne said...

Hahaa, yeap, very happy now. XD

Hehee. I'm gonna love this month too. All the yummy food :D