Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh Well

We're done with Progress Test 1. But really, I don't really care what's going to happen to that. Seriously, what with our RESULTS for previous sem's final exam's coming out TOMORROW, who's gonna care about some test results? But anyway, in law test I think I got slaughtered, tax still okay, as for performance management, I so so love that paper, but I don't have enough time to write all my answer. I've got so much to write, there's not enough time. Maybe cuz I focused too much on the theory part in the previous questions. In the end my last question in performance management paper seemed a bit incomplete. Oh well, at least I've done my best in the available time.

Truthfully speaking, for final exam results which is coming out TOMORROW, I wouldn't be surprised if I fail one or two papers. But that doesn't mean that I don't wish for good results ie. PASS for all four papers. I prayed, wished, hoped, day and night for it since I-dunno-when. This is a critical stage. And if you fail something you need to go back and pay all those extra resit fees not to mention administration fees and also... well, you get the picture. It's just very painful. Please dear God at least let me pass through CAT so I can continue to worm my way through ACCA. Please, please, please. Oh well, tomorrow's less than 12 hours away. I might as well go to sleep now and speed up the long excruciating waiting process.

But I don't think I can sleep. I don't know. Oh my god, please help me out this time.

Yvonne..

No comments: