Monday, August 17, 2009

Thank You God!!!

I passed CAT!!!

Am now officially ACCA student!!!

Oh god, thank you so so much.

And thank you to all those who helped me in passing CAT, all my lecturers, friends, everything, everyone.

Omg, I was shit scared this morning. I woke up at 9a.m. But I was too sleepy so I went back to sleep. Then I had a nightmare, which tells me that my T8, the audit paper, is 40 marks (50 marks is the passing mark). I woke up sweating, and got really damn scared, seriously. Because dreaming like that, might be good sign for other people, but definitely not for me, cuz I've had previous experience before and those dreams are affirmative instead of negative ones. So yeah, I was really really DAMN SCARED. I nearly wanna cry. It's almost as worse as knowing the real result, it's like you KNOW the result and you're WAITING for CONFIRMATION. And damn that's scary.

It took me forever to log into the website and view my results. The tension, I could've broke an artery. I felt like fainting even.

Seriously, I dowanna go through this kind of emotional roller coaster again. I'm really going to stop playing around in ACCA. Like one of my lecturers said, "you may play through the whole CAT and still pass if you're smart enough, but for ACCA you'd better stop having that assumption."

So yeah, I'm going to ground myself anyway (S: Hehe!!)

I've had a hard time earlier this year. I still couldn't believe things can change so drastically for me in just a week.

Thank you God for answering my prayers.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I couldn't thank you enough.

And I will take this as a lesson. A very, valuable lesson.

Yvonne..

No comments: