Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Long Tweet

I'm going to post a long tweet... I'm:
  • supposed to be studying for tax test tomorrow.
  • waiting for final exam result which will be here in about two weeks.
  • worrying for the aforementioned result.
  • going to finish reading Au Pairs.
  • missing my BFFs who are busy dealing with assignments, work, and personal aspiration (I really miss you guys like crazy!).
  • going to finish reading A Thousand Acres, but I have to return it on 11 Aug.
  • going to forget things I need to forget, and remember things I need to remember.
  • planning to bake something (pastry probably) after the tests.
  • SUPPOSED to be studying for tax test tomorrow NOW.
  • craving to hang out with my buddies right after the tests.
  • going to move on and stop looking backwards.
  • going to play Restaurant City and Fish a Fish like no tomorrow when tests are over.
  • going to find ADDICTION again (time to catch up on animes).
See this is why twitter's character limit of 140 is never enough.

Yvonne..

No comments: