Tuesday, September 13, 2011

JLPT N5: 180/180



I can't say "I couldn't believe it", mostly because the test was kinda too-easy for me, although, I could see myself making a few careless mistakes, and besides, I checked my answers after the test and so far most of my answers were correct so...I guess I could believe it after all :)

Still, I'm so... happy. 

I always scored a few marks below 100 during my internal tests, probably because of the writing element which was absent in the JLPT (don't think I'll score full marks if that's the case). But I'm really quite satisfied this time. 

Hmm, I wonder how many people scored full marks for this exam? Hopefully not much... ...? Heh. 

And I kinda hope they'll give out some sort of award. A scholarship to study in Japan (Ha I wish!)..or something like...an all-expense paid trip to Japan? That would be so awesomely nice wouldn't it? 

But N5's so easy that I'd be lucky if I even get a furoshiki out of scoring full marks for it =.=

I posted on my social network saying,
'My Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 came back with marks 180 out of 180. Needless to say, I'm elated because I thought I would have at least one or two answers wrong. On the other hand, it makes me a tiny weeny bit sad, although irrational, because I was thinking, "sigh, if only my studies can score this high..."

Life can be so difficult when your future occupation do not match your passion.'
Well...it's true. But, for now, I'll gloat all I want first :D

I'm so sad that I have to stop studying Japanese to focus on my studies for the last semester at college. But I swear I'll resume Japanese classes as soon as I graduate, nothing can stop me...Oh, my dear Japanese.

Yvonne..

No comments: