Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mission Statement

For CF2010: 

  • Hunt for GOOD anime wall scrolls, if possible bag a few home. 
  • Get ALL merchandise stores' name card, phone number and address, so that in the future, I wouldn't have to wait another year to get stuffs. 
  • Explore every possible corners, do NOT miss out gachapons (capsule toys ftw) like last year's CF. 
  • Meet up with friends who cosplay, not look at their photos after the event and wondered why on earth I never recognize them at first when I saw them (this means that they've put up some pretty good cosplay!!)
  • Stay there until events end. 

Gosh. If only I have that kind of mission statement for my studies instead =.=

Yvonne..

2 comments:

Sook Lee said...

Don't lah apply P3 here. Lol.

Yvonne said...

LOL! Really, I didn't think of P3 AT ALL when I was writing that post. REALLY.

Just now I laughed so hard when you mentioned it, took me a while to digest what you meant before that too bwahaha xD