Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gilmore Girls


It's an old show, I watched it once in a blue moon on TV when I was like, I don't know, 11 or something like that but I never forget the show. It's among Charmed, Friends and the likes. Yes, you can assume that I started watching American TV shows at a fairly young age. And mind you, I used to follow Charmed EVERY WEEK (can you imagine the pain? and you know what I can't believe I'm still doing that for Desperate Housewives Season 8 now) when I was a kid, like 10 years old or something. 

Anyway, back to Gilmore Girls. I didn't really follow the show because although I kinda like it, that time it was a bit too boring for me (you know, teenage girls loving magic stuff and all that, urgh). But now, I LOVE the show. It has some nice everyday-life elements to it and it's funny and warm and not to mention Alexis Bledel's one of my favourite actresses. On a side note, blue eyes are so......hypnotizing. Sometimes during the show there's scenes where Lorelai and Rory would stare into the camera and I would go "okay! too blue! too blue!" lol. 

So yea, since now with Ugly Betty gone (some months ago), Heroes gone (cancelled according to Wikipedia), soon my favouritest Desperate Housewives (LAST SEASON T_T), I'm catching up with Gilmore Girls! Yay! I actually picked this from One Tree Hill (too dramatic as in relationships-messy), Friends (too long), Big Bang Theory (not really nice imo, or maybe cuz it's a sitcom), Charmed (way past magicky thingy, unless I'm totally bored), etc etc. Oh, there's something about sitcoms, I just don't like it, I don't really know why, maybe it's because I find it a bit annoying that the whole point about sitcoms are the jokes but not the story, and I kinda find that meaningless. I mean, it's nice to laugh but I feel totally fake watching shows just to laugh. It's unhealthy in a way. I dunno. 

Ok, enough bout Gilmore Girls. Back to my very boring life. Again, finals in a month. And I still have 3 major stuff to do so why am I still blogging here is a mystery to me. Oh oh oh!! One thing why I like GG is that Season 1 Rory's situation is sooooo much like me! Ie. She wanted to explore the world, go to a lot of countries and write about it. I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. In fact sometimes the feeling is so overwhelming that I want to go to a sea and shout over and over again "I WANT TO DISCOVER THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE!! I WANT TO SEE DIFFERENT THINGS AND ABSORB DIFFERENT CULTURES AND DO DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES AND MEET DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!" *exhales* It's driving me nuts, I know. I really can't wait for my time to see the world. I couldn't anymore. Some girls at my age has the same level of yearning, but to get married. But oh hell no not me, I will NOT settle down until I've seen something out there. 

Which is why I have to graduate asap and find some way to realise my dreams. Sigh. I really must stop singing the same old song over and over again. 

Hmm, there's one more thing I wanna blog about but forgot. I never believe what they say about your memory is unlimited or whatever it is. Because my short-term memory's so limited that if I don't write down like IMMEDIATELY it'll be gone faster than bubbles break. Sometimes I wish there's this automatic record thingy in my brain that records every thought of mine. Ok that sounds creepy. But how else you could do it when you're brushing your teeth or in the toilet or whatever? That's when your mouth can't talk or your hands are fully occupied!

Anyway, if I remember I'll update this. Which is highly unlikely. So kthxbye. 

Yvonne..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your kaoriskissaten.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com