Thursday, October 6, 2011

Few Things Off My Mind

Hans Zimmer makes the BEST movie music EVER. 

Next, I just watched It's Complicated and it's nice, albeit uber-gross, and I have no idea how could Jane built up that kind of life it's just so incredible and I would die without regrets (as of now) to be able to achieve half the things she did (not the whole messy relationship thing, I meant the career, the kids, the house, the shop, the ability to whip up delicious pastries just like *finger-snap*, the happy mentality, etc etc.)

I just realised that Twitter and Blogger are mutually-exclusive when it comes to my venting spurts. It's either I'm active on Twitter, OR Blogger. Never AND. 

And one last random thing, I admire Steve Jobs but I still hate dislike Apple. :)

Tim Cook may be skinny but still, he's not Steve. 

Why did I feel kinda weird and wrong saying that? 

Anyway moving on, I'm done. :)

Yvonne..

No comments: