Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh...shit

Sorry for the cursing, especially when I haven't been updating my blog for a considerably long period of time. 

Anyway, I think I just might have seriously fall for someone. 

If not I really cannot explain how, after so long since I've felt something like this, my heart actually got pierced by this weird flying feeling, when I saw this fella. You know, the kind of feeling you do when you're in a free-fall, like, in a really scary roller coaster or something? Yeah, that kind. 

And no, I wasn't playing roller coaster that time, I was just simply walking. 

And besides, I THOUGHT he already LEFT!!! WTF is he doing there when I thought my chances of encountering him is already NIL for the day? 

No, God just loves playing pranks with me. Keep on letting me bumping into him when I LEAST expect it, and have all kinds of coincidence I could never think of, such as getting a pair of matching cards in a stupid fate game, or wearing the same kind of stupid white shirt like today (you know, the kind of shirt where it says "I Love xxxxxx"), or liking the same stupid movies, or the way we smile slightly to each other and says "hi" STUPIDLY and not knowing what to do afterwards except to be dragged by our other friends, never letting ourselves to properly chat together. 

There, I've said it. 

Dear God, please let me know what is it that You intend to let this be? 

Why did You let us meet, but no chance to talk to each other?
Why did You let us be in a room, but no chance of being together?
Why did You let us know each other, but no chance of knowing deeper? 

Anyway, those are just my very spontaneous thoughts of the moment. I'd probably find that fella very boring the next day. 

Maybe. 

I mean, people change, right?? 

So I'll just sit and wait and let this blows over and I'll forget about this one like all the rest and have my peaceful days again. 

And besides, love is so overrated. Pfft. 

Yvonne..

P.S. I wonder if I'll be in the same class as him again next sem?

No comments: