Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Okay

Long time no post, don't worry, I'm not dead (yet). As usual finals slaughtered me and dragged me across a bed of sharp long nails. Well, that's clearly no surprise.

But anyway, I'M DONE WITH FINALS NOW!!! (And another 6 months I'll be dragged across that bed of nails again anyway =.=)

I have so many things to do, I feel like listing them down:
  • Go to Comic Fiesta 2009.
  • Watch at least 5 animes before the next semester (I'm watching Code Geass now :D).
  • UPDATE THIS BLOG (I have like, 30 posts to update and I'm lazy but I have so many things to write!! A lot of anime reviews, food reviews, shits and stuff :D).
  • Scour through all the malls for Christmas decorations. God I love Christmas decorations.
  • Restaurant City unlock 3 dishes for each course, reach 800000 GP before semester starts (I really hate the game now yet I'm still playing it wtf).
  • Update photos on FB.
  • Find new recipes to bake :D
  • Go out, go out, go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, there're more on my list, but those are personal stuffs :D

So this is a post to tell you guys that I'm still alive, and be prepared to see major spamming of blog posts within this month (I hope I won't drag this till next year :D).

By the way, please note that my latest obsession is:

♥KURURUGI SUZAKU♥
(Omg, I wanna marry him.)




from Code Geass (Jeez I really hope one day I can stop loving fictional or anime characters, did you guys know that in Japan a guy married a game character in a virtual dating game?? Like wtfffffff, I wish I could do that to Shinichi *cough ahem* Kidding. :) )

And yes Does that mean I'm *FINALLY* done with Rurouni Kenshin? Why yes that's RIGHT, after 95 excruciating-but-in-the-end-it's-nice episodes, I'M FREED FROM RK. Actually, I finished watching that like before the finals :X Himura Kenshin is so hot ♥ XD.

Alright I really gotta gather my thoughts now and erm post some more later, now I'm busy. LOL.

Yvonne..

No comments: